Bill (No. 71) respecting the Great Northern Railway of Canada.-Mr. M. S. Schell -by Mr. Calvert.
STEAMBOAT COMMUNICATION-ST. FRANCOIS AND QUEBEC.
WATER POWER FROM BEAUHARNOIS CANAL.
REVENUE FROM OSHAWA HARBOUR.
COLD STORAGE PLANTS FOR BAIT.
Mr. GANON6 asked :
1. How many cold storage plants for bait have been erected ?
2. What are their locations, and what is the respective cost to the government ?
3. What did each cost the government for maintenance in 1904 ?
4. What amount of bait was handled in each for 1904 ?
5. Are there any similar plants now under contract ? If so, where are they to be located, and what amount is to be contributed by the government respectively ?
6. Is it the intention of the government to have a cold storage plant for bait erected at any point on the Bay of Fundy this year ? If so, at what place'?
Bill (No. 5) respecting the Census aud Statistics.-Mr. Fisher.
SUPPLY-MANITOBA ELECTION RETURNS.