1. Wliat is the estimated cost ol equipment of the Royal Canadian Mint in machinery and appliances for coinage ?
2. What is the estimated cost of working per year, including number and wages of staff ; and by whom will the working staff be appointed ?
3. What is the capacity of the mint ? What amount of gold bullion could be coined per year, exclusive of the necessary silver and copper coinage for use in Canada ?
4. What was the amount of gold held in reserve on January 1st, 1905, by the Dominion, and by all the Canadian banks, respectively ?
5. Is it the intention to coin free of charge all gold bullion brought to the mint ? If not, what charge is proposed ?
6. What charge, if -any, is to be made for coinage of gold for the British government ?
7. How much is it estimated will be coined for the British government each year ?
8. What has been the face value of copper and silver coined for Canada each year since 1895 ; the cost of bullion therefor, the expense of coinage, and the cost of shipment to Canada ?
Subtopic: THE ROYAL CANADIAN MINT.