HERRING INDUSTRY EXPERIMENTS.
Mr. LEFURGEY-by Mr. A. Martin- asked :
1. What work does the government contemplate with regard to the further carrying on of the herring industry experiments at Canso, Nova Scotia ?
2. Has the work thus far been satisfactory, and is it the intention to have the fishermen of that locality and elsewhere instructed in this industry ?
3. Is there a Mr. Cowie employed by the government in connection with this industry ?
4. If so, at what salary, and how much has he received up to date ?
Mr. STOCKTON-by Mr. Taylor-asked :
1. Is it the intention of the government to introduce legislation during the present session, with a view of suppressing what are known as trading stamps (itimbres de commerce) ?
2. If so, when will the Bill be introduced ?
IMPORTATION OF DREDGING PLANT.
GOVERNMENT DOCK, SAULT ST. MARIE.
GOVERNMENT DOCK AND STOREHOUSE, MIDLAND, ONTARIO.
Report of the Board of Civil Service Examiners for the year ending December 31st, 1904.-Sir Wilfrid Daurier.
Report of the Secretary of State for the year ending December 31st, 1904.-Sir Wilfrid Laurier.
SPACE IN ATLANTIC STEAMERS.