* Mr. WILSON (Lennox) :
1. How much money has been expended for immigration purposes in the United States by the Canadian government during the fiscal year ending 31st March, 1910?
2. How much money has been expended for immigration purposes in Great Britain by the Canadian government during the fiscal year ending 31st March, 1910?
* Mr. SHARPE (Ontario) :
1. Was there a ship called ' Wanda' on the American register at Detroit changed to the Canadian register at Brockville? If so, what was the date when the change took place?
2. What official appraised its value for duty?
3. What was the value of the ship and the amount of duty ?
4. Who was the owner of the vessel?
5. At whose direction and instruction was the value of the vessel appraised for duty?
CHACASTAPASIN INDIAN RESERVE.
* Mr. SCHAFFNER :
Who is the owner, or who are the owners, *of the Chacastapasm Indian reserve in ranges 25 and 26, west of the 2nd principal meridian?
SUB-COLLECTOR OF CUSTOMS, MAHONE BAY.
* Mr. TAYLOR (Leeds) :
1. Has the sub-collector of customs at Malone Bay, Nova Scotia, been dismissed?
2. If so, for what reason, and after what investigation?
* Mr. MARSHALL :
1. Has the commissioner been appointed for taking the census of East Elgin?
2. If appointment is made, what is his name and remuneration?
3. Have enumerators been appointed for East Elgin? If so, what are their names and remuneration ?
EXPENDITURE ON AGRICULTURE.