1. Has the Transcontinental Railway Commission in its possession, signed by Robert Martin and Louis Hurtubise, a plan of the line of the Transcontinental railway in residence 12, division 3, district B?
2. If so, does the said plan mention any important changes from the first plan in the localization of the station near the highway leading to St. Damien?
3. Has the commission any letters or letter from the engineer of district B to Lt.-Colonel Talhot, of St. Michel, county of Bellechasse, on this subject? If so, what are the contents of said letters or letter?
4. Did the chairman or commission address any letters or letter to said Colonel Talbot on the subject referred to?
5. If so, has the commission any copy or record of such letters or letter?
6. If so, will the Government furnish the House with a copy of such correspondence?
7. Did the said engineer referred to in question 3 above, address any letter or letters to the said chairman of the commission on the above subject?
8. If so, what are the contents of said letter or letters and the date or dates of the same?
Subtopic: NATIONAL TRANSCONTINENTAL RAILWAY-ST. DAMIEN STATION.