1. How many convicts were confined in Portsmouth Penitentiary June 30, 1916, and how many guards were employed?
2. How many convicts were confined in same institution June 30, 1917, and how many guards were employed?
3. When did Robert McDonald resign his position as guard at Portsmouth Penitentiary, and for what reason?
4. How long had he served as guard, and what was his age at time of resignation?
5. How much money, if any, was paid him as gratuity at time of resignation?
6. Was he re-appointed or employed on the staff at the Penitentiary?
7. If so, how long has he been so employed, and at what rate of pay?
Subtopic: PORTSMOUTH PENITENTIARY.