1. What are the names of the steamers^ of
the Canadian Government Merchant Marine which entered at the port of Montreal since May 1918 ? [DOT]
2. What are the names of the steamers of the Canadian Government Merchant Marine on which work was performed by the Hall Engineering Co., of Montreal?
3. What is the total amount paid to the Hall Engineering Company for work on said steamers?
4. Was said work performed after tenders were asked for and contracts granted or was said firm allowed to charge their own rates?
5. What other engineering firms if any, made repairs and performed work on said steamers of the Canadian Government Merchant Marine and what amounts were paid each such firm?
Subtopic: CANADIAN GOVERNMENT STEAMSHIPS