1. What contracts, if any, had M. J. Haney,
of Toronto, or the Company of which he was President, with the Government of Canada, during the years 1898 and 1899, or about that time, for the construction of the Crow's Nest Pass ? i
2. Were tenders called for this work?
3. What was he paid for such contracts?
4. What amount, if any, was he paid on account of extras from these contracts?
5. What other contract work, if any, did he do for the Government of Canada during the years from 1896 to 1911, and what was the tetal sum received during these years by the said Haney?