1. What will be the cost of the construction of the new railway lines or branch lines to be voted by the House ?
2. What is the amount voted for the construction of proposed lines or branch lines in the province of Quebec ?
3. What is the total mileage of said proposed lines or branch lints for the whole Dominion, and also for the province of Quebec?
3. Total mileage-965 miles. Mileage for Quebec, 31 miles.
MEMBERS' STENOGRAPHERS Mr. SEGUIN:
![DOT] What is the total number of lady typewriters acting as secretary and in the employ of the Speaker and members of the House of Commons?
2. What is the name and salary of each, respectively?
3. How many have a knowledge of both languages?
4. Why is there a difference in their salaries?
5. Are the services of those having a knowledge of both languages better paid? If not, why?
8. Are there amongst them married women?
7. If so, are there any whose husbands are also in the employ of the government?
' 8. Are any of the mentioned employees absent and in receipt of salary? If so, what are their names?
Subtopic: CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILWAYS-BRANCH LINES