1. How many years has the Pelagic Sealing Treaty, signed at Washington July 7, 1911, yet to run?
2. Under what conditions can it be terminated?
3. What territory does the treaty cover?
4. Has there been any marked increase in the seal herds since the treaty went into effect?
5. If so, what are the figures?
6. How much revenue has been derived from this source by the government of Canada since the treaty was signed ?
7. For what purpose has this revenue been used?
8. Is it the intention of the government to ask for the termination of this treaty?
Subtopic: PELAGIC SEALING TREATY