1. What amount was spent by the Department ^ of Militia and Defence in connection with cadet training in the various provinces, province by province, in the years 1914, 1915, 1916, 1917, 1918, 1919, 1920, 1921, 1922, 1923, 1924?
2. How many cadet corps were there in each province in each of these years respectively, and how many in March, 1925?
3. How many school teachers or principals, respectively, were engaged as instructors in each province in each of the years named, to March, 1925, inclusive?
4. What grants were paid to these instructors, and
what amount does each instructor receive for each cadet enrolled each year?
5. Does the department set apart an officer or officers in each province to further the work of cadet training? If not, what method does the department take to further this movement in the provinces?
6. What officers are now giving their time in each province to this work, either in part or wholly severally in each province?
7. Was the consent of the Department of Education in each province secured before this cadet system was introduced into the schools of the province? If not, what provinces have given their consent, and when?
8. How many schools ore there in each province where cadet training was in vogue in the years 1918, 1919, 1920, 1921, 1922, 1923, 1924 and March, 1925?
9. What was the number of cadets in school corps in each province in each of these years?
Subtopic: QUESTION PASSED AS ORDER FOR RETURN
Sub-subtopic: CADET TRAINING