Mr. ALEXANDRE J. DOUCET (Kent, N. B.) moved:
For a return showing:
1. The numbers of each of the following, lieutenant generals; major generals; colonels commandant; colonels; lieutenant colonels; majors; captains; lieutenants; non-commissioned officers of each rank; privates at present or at the latest date at which the information is available, in the employ of the government of Canada in the permanent force, including civilian employment and the air force, (a) at headquarters at Ottawa, (b) at each military district in Canada.
2. How and where each is employed, appointment, regimental, staff or otherwise.
3. The amount paid each annually (a) in cash, (b) amount given to each annually by way of allowance, showing details of allowances.
4. The amounts deducted from or charged to each annually on any account (other than penalties) showing details of deductions.
5. Those employed as instructors, with the rank of each and where employed.
6. The number of persons instructed from August 1, 1924, to August 1, 1925, the rank of each, the course given each and where each instructed.