1. What repairs have been made on each of the railway wharves at Pictou, Nova Scotia, since January, 1922?
2. What was the amount spent on each of such wharves on account of, (a) labour; (b) material, during the years 1922-23-24-25-26-27?
3. Were the repairs made by employees of the government or by contractor ?
4. If by a department of the government, what department and who was the foreman in charge?
5. Have these two wharves been taken over by the Public Works department?
6. If so, at what date was the transfer made?
7. Will repairs be made on each of said wharves during the present calendar year and, if so, will the repairs be made by a department of the government or by public tender and contract?
Subtopic: RAILWAY WHARVES-1'ICTOU, N.S.