1. To how many postmasters, in the counties of St. Hyacinthe-Rouville, have demands of resignation been sent since August 1, 1930?
2. What are the names and addresses of postmasters to whom demands of resignation were made ?
3. Were inquiries held in each case; by whom *were they held, and what was the result?
4. How much was paid to the inquiry commissioner in each case for his services and other fees?
5. Who required these inquiries to be made?
6. Was a preliminary notice sent to the postmasters in each case to the effect that such inquiry was going to be held, and what was the length of said notice?
7. What are the names of places where postmasters were dismissed in the counties of St. Hyacinthe-Rouville since August 1, 1930?
8. Were the dismissed postmasters replaced by persons duly qualified to fill the office of postmaster ?
Subtopic: RESIGNATION OF POSTMASTERS-ST. HYACINTHE-ROUVILLE