1. How many men have been kept, by months, in the Shilo Camp project since November 1, 1935?
2. How many labourers have been employed monthly other than the $5 a month men during the same period?
3. How many carpenters and other skilled workers have been employed monthly since November 1, 1935?
4. How many of these carpenters and other skilled workers were employed from the constituency of Neepawa; who were they and what was their work?
5. How many came from Brandon?
6. What officials hired the men employed, and what were bis duties?