1. Under the prevailing system of rail grading of hogs, into how many grades do hog carcasses fall?
2. What is the base or foundation grade
3. What are the names of higher grades, if any?
4. What premium over the price for the base grade is paid for each higher grade?
5. What are the names of lower grades, if any?
6. What deduction from the price for the base grade is made for each lower grade?
7. How, and by whom, is the difference in each grade determined?
8. How, and by whom, are the differentials in the price paid for each grade determined?
Subtopic: GRADING OP HOGS