1. Are the shipyards in British Columbia operating on a continuous production programme?
2. If so, how many yards are operating on the continuous production plan?
3. What percentage of the total employees are working on, (a) 1st, or day shift, (b) 2nd, or afternoon shift, (c) 3rd, or "graveyard" shift?
4. Who proposed the continuous production plan, employers, employees or government?
Questions as Orders for Returns
5. Was the continuous production plan put into effect by an agreement negotiated by employers and employees, or by order in council?
6. If by order in council, (a) what is the number and date of said order; (b) was the order printed in the Canada Gazette?
Subtopic: BRITISH COLUMBIA SHIPYARDS