_ 1. What quantity of fuel oil was in storage in Nova Scotia on March 31, 1942?
2. What quantities have since been received between the period of April 1 and May 31, 1942?
3. What was the average monthly quantity of fuel oil in storage in Nova Scotia during the years 1939-40 and 1941?
4. What was the average monthly quantity of gasoline refined in Nova Scotia during the years 1939, 1940 and 1941?
5. What has been the monthly quantity of gasoline refined in Nova Scotia from January 1 to May 31?
6. Has the refining of gasoline been continuous (along same lines as years 1939-1940) since January 1 to May 31 of present year?
7. How many oil tank cars are owned by the railways operating in Canada?
Questions as Orders jor Returns
8. How many oil tank railway cars are owned by private companies in Canada?
9. How many oil tank cars have been used to transport gasoline to the maritimes (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island) from April 1 to May 31?
10. What total amount in gallons of gasoline was shipped from other points to the maritimes from April 1 to May 31, 1942?
11. What total amount in gallons of gasoline was shipped from other points to Nova Scotia from April 1 to May 31?
12. In view of the extra heavy special wartime demands being made on supplies of fuel oil and gasoline in Nova Scotia, are steps being taken for greater storage? If so, will such plans provide for sufficient fuel oil and gasoline to meet the present requirements?
Subtopic: FUEL OIL AND GASOLINE
Sub-subtopic: MARITIME PROVINCES