1. During 1944, has any, (a) cheese; (b) powdered milk, been exported to the United States or to countries other than those of the British commonwealth?
2. If so, what quantity of each was exported from January 1, 1945, to date?
3. What quantity to each country?
4. From what province did such powdered milk or cheese originate?
5. What companies purchased such cheese?
6. Is the export of cheese or powdered milk outside the British empire now authorized, and under what conditions?
7. What is the quantity of cheese and powdered milk for which there is no market in the province of Quebec and which is likely to be lost ?