1. During each of the years 1947 and 1948, what was the total production of the following items (a) in quantity; (b) in dollars: nails, lumber (board measure), pipes, bricks, cement, bath-tubs, water closets?
2. During each of the years 1947 and 1948, what was the total production, in dollars, of building materials in Canada?
3. What was the amount of Canadian exports during each of the years 1947 and 1948 of (a) nails, in tons, in dollars; (b) bricks, in dollars; (c) pipes, in dollars; (d) bath-tubs, quantity and in dollars; (e) water closets, quantity and in dollars; (f) lumber, in feet and in dollars?
4. What housing companies are still given government priorities?
5. Are wartime housing and national housing enterprises still operating in Canada?
6. Are other construction firms operating in Canada by virtue of privileges granted by the federal authorities?
7. If so, what are the names of such companies?
8. What quotas are allocated to the several construction organizations in the procurement of building materials?
9. What percentage of the total production of 1947 and 1948 was allocated to companies, and to what companies?
Subtopic: PRODUCTION, EXPORTS, ETC.