1. Was the new electronic tube known as B.A.T. developed under the direction of the national research council?
2. If so, is this tube now being manufactured, and by whom?
3. Who controls the patent?
4. What is the manufacturing cost per tube?
5. What is the selling price per tube?
6. Are manufacturing rights available to companies other than the present manufacturer?
7. Are royalties being paid? If so, to whom?
8. What royalties, if any, are being paid to the national research council?
Subtopic: DEVELOPMENT OF NEW ELECTRONIC TUBE