Dominion coal board-
449. Administration and investigations of the dominion coal board, $101,040.
450. Payments in connection with the movements of coal under conditions prescribed by the governor in council, $4,500,000.
National research council-
451. Salaries and other expenses of the national research council, $9,874,903.
452. Construction of buildings and works listed in the details of the estimates, provided that treasury board may increase or decrease the amount within the vote to be expended on individual listed projects (revote $915,000), $2,210,800.
453. Grant to the Royal Society of Canada, $8,000. Atomic energy control board-
454. Administration expenses of the atomic energy control board, $57,000.
455. Researches and investigations with respect to atomic energy, $150,000.
Atomic energy (Chalk river) project-
456. Operation and maintenance, $6,113,530.
457. Construction of buildings and works, $1,671,000.
Canadian Arsenals Limited-
458. Administration and operation of Canadian Arsenals Limited, $2,900,000.
782. Canadian International Trade Fair, 1951, including authority to refund from revenue deposits received for contracts for space, $296,500.
Dominion bureau of statistics-
783. Statistics-further amount required, $119,335. Special-
784. To reimburse the Canadian Commercial Corporation for expenses incurred in purchasing materials, supplies and equipment, etc., on behalf of the Department of National Defence, under chapter 51, statutes of 1947-further amount required, $31,736.
Atomic energy control board-
785. Atomic energy (Chalk river) project-construction of buildings and works-further amount required, $100,000.
823. To provide, subject to the approval of treasury board, for advances to Canadian Arsenals Limited, to increase the working capital fund for the operations of the company, $2,500,000.