572. Animal and' poultry pathology-further amount required, $15,000.
Health of animals-
573. Compensation for animals slaughtered, including compensation for eggs destroyed from infected premises in accordance with the regulations of the governor in council-further amount required, $450,000.
574. Grants to agricultural organizations, as detailed in the estimates-further amount required, $15,000.
575. Subsidies for cold storage warehouses under the Cold Storage Act, and grants in the amounts detailed in the estimates-further amount required, $313,309.
576. To authorize and provide for a payment to the Canadian wheat board which shall be dealt with by the board in all respects as though it was money received from the sale of wheat produced in the designated area, sold and delivered to the board by producers during the pool period commencing on the first day of August, 1945, and ending on the thirty-first day of July, 1950, and to authorize the board, notwithstanding the provisions of subsections 2 and 3 of section 22 of the Canadian Wheat Board Act, to distribute such amount together with
all other moneys received by the board from the sale of such wheat, after making the deductions provided for in the said section 22, among holders of certificates issued by the board pursuant to part III of the said act during the pool period aforesaid, by paying to the person named in such certificate the same sum for each bushel of wheat referred to therein, $65,000,000.