At eleven o'clock the house adjourned, without question put, pursuant to standing order.
[The following items were passed in committee of supply]:
DEPARTMENT OF RESOURCES AND DEVELOPMENT National parks branch-
383. Departmental administration, $381,223.
384. Branch administration, $22,780.
National parks and historic sites services-
385. Administration, operation and maintenance, $3,153,594.
386. Construction or acquisition of buildings, works, land and new equipment, $4,186,704.
387. Grant to the Jack Miner migratory bird foundation, $5,000.
388. Grant in aid of the development of tne international peace garden in Manitoba, $15,000.
Canadian wildlife service-
389. Wildlife resources conservation and development, including administration of the Migratory Birds Convention Act-administration, operation and maintenance, $311,092.
National Museum of Canada-
390. Administration, operation and maintenance, $228,669.
Engineering and water resources branch-
391. Branch administration, $65,410.
Water resources division-
Water resources division, including the administration of the dominion water power and irrigation acts, and including grant of $350 to the international executive council, world power conference-
392. Administration, operation and maintenance, $585,926.
393. Construction or acquisition of buildings, works, land and new equipment, $50,995.
394. To provide for studies and surveys of the Columbia river watershed in Canada, $381,095.
395. To provide for studies and surveys of the Red river basin in Canada, $182,000.