1. What are the names and addresses of all persons employed under the Prairie Farm Assistance Act in Saskatchewan, during the year 1950?
2. What sum of money was paid to each person as (a) salary or wages; (b) sustenance; (c) mileage; (d) other allowances, and what was the nature of the work performed by each?
3. How many persons were employed (a) part time; (b) full time, in 1950?
4. What was the total sum paid to all (a) part time employees; (b) full time employees?
5. At what rate are (a) salaries or wages; (b) sustenance; (c) mileage; (d) other allowances, paid to common labour, foremen, all other employees, under this act?