Supply-External Affairs arising out of military operations or war expenditures, or in exchange for other such currencies so acquired, $1,042,500.
89. To provide for official hospitality, $20,000.
90. To provide for relief of distressed Canadian citizens abroad and for the reimbursement of the United Kingdom for relief expenditures incurred by its diplomatic and consular posts on Canadian account (part recoverable), $15,000.
91. Canadian representation at international conferences, $225,000.
92. Canadian section of Canada-United States permanent joint board on defence including $7,500 for the chairman, notwithstanding anything contained in the Civil Service Act, $10,000.
93. Grant to the United Nations Association in Canada, $10,000.
94. Grant to the Canadian Red Cross Society (for international activities of the Red Cross), $25,000.
The Canadian government's assessment for membership in the following international or commonwealth organizations-
95. United nations organization, $1,466,100. Specialized agencies-
96. Food and agriculture organization of the United Nations, $109,000.
97. International labour organization, $256,300.
98. United nations educational, scientific and cultural organization, $327,800.
99. International civil aviation organization, $114,630.
100. World health organization, $231,200.
101. Commonwealth economic committee, $16,830.
102. Commonwealth shipping committee, $510.
103. Inter-allied reparations agency, $7,000.
104. Inter-American committee on social security, $4,700.
105. The Canadian government's contribution to the administration of the general agreement on tariffs and trade, $14,300.
International civil aviation organization-
106. To provide the international civil aviation organization with office accommodation at cost, $66,604.
International joint commission-
107. To provide for preliminary studies and surveys of the mid-western watershed, $10,000.
108. To provide for Canada's share of an investigation on the matter of air pollution in the vicinity of Detroit and Windsor, $40,000.
109. To provide for Canada's share of the expenses in connection with the St. John river reference, $50,000.
110. To provide for Canada's share of the expenses of the Niagara Falls reference, $50,000.
111. Commonwealth consultative committee on south and southeast Asia (for technical assistance), $400,000.
566. To authorize and provide for working capital advances in the current and subsequent fiscal years to maintain cash and bank balances at Department of External Affairs posts abroad, subject to regulations of the treasury board, the amount of advances hereby authorized outstanding at any time not to exceed $300,000.