1. How many soldier settlers of great war I were in debt to the soldier settlement board as at (a) January 1, 1951; (b) January 1, 1952?
2. What was the total amount of indebtedness of those settlers as at (a) January 1, 1951; (b) January 1, 1952?
3. What is the total amount paid in by the settlers, during the above period?
4. In how many cases were reductions made?
5. What is the total amount of reductions granted, during the year 1951?
6. Have any foreclosures been made or quit claims been demanded, during the period under review? If so, how many of each?