Co-operative Commonwealth Federation (C.C.F.)
1. How many persons of British West Indies origin are at present living in Canada?
2. How many persons have entered Canada from the British West Indies during each of the five years 1947-1951, inclusive?
3. How many applicants for entry to Canada from the British West Indies have been refused entry during each of the five years 1947-1951, inclusive?
4. For what reasons were these applicants rejected, and how many were rejected for each of these reasons?
5. How many students were admitted to Canada from the British West Indies for the purpose of studying in Canada during each of the years 19471951, inclusive?
6. How many of those students applied for permanent residence in Canada?
7. How many of these student applicants were granted permanent residence in Canada?
8. Are any statistics available to show how Immigrants to Canada from the British West Indies compare with immigrants from other warm climate countries in the following respects (a) health records; (b) wages or salaries earned; (c) unemployment records; (d) profession and occupation followed; (e) public liabilities?