1. On what occasions since January 1, 1951, has the C-5 aircraft bearing registration A.O.P.-IO.OOO been dispatched on flights outside of Canada?
2. What was the mileage, destination and route flown on each such flight?
3. Were passengers other than members of the Royal Canadian Air Force personnel carried on any such flight?
4. If so, what are the names of such passengers, and in each case, what was the status and reason for travel?
5. Were such passengers carried throughout the flight, and if not, between what points was each passenger carried?
6. Having regard to the number of passengers carried and the over-all cost per mile of operating the aircraft, what was the estimated cost of such trips for each passenger named?
7. What was paid by each of the passengers named for such flights?
Subtopic: FLIGHTS OF AIRCRAFT A.O.P.-10,000