1. What is the Canadian Commodity Exchange of Montreal?
2. Has this organization been incorporated, and if so (a) -whether by dominion or provincial letters patent, and (b) upon what date?
3. When did the commodity exchange commence operation?
4. What is the nature of its business?
5. Does the organization deal in futures in agricultural products such as butter and cheese?
6. Has the organization received a permit from the Department of Agriculture to carry on business in futures as applied to agricultural products?
7. Is such business in futures advantageous to the agricultural industry, and, if not, can the government take measures to prohibit it?
Subtopic: CANADIAN COMMODITY EXCHANGE, INC.