1. Is Crab Island (L'lle Rosalie) situated in the Ottawa river near Montebello, a part of the province of Ontario or of the province of Quebec, and, in either case, for what reason?
2. Was there a lighthouse or a light on this island, as an aid to navigation, under the jurisdiction of the dominion government?
3. If so, in what year was it erected?
4. Who was the lightkeeper on January 1, 1936?
5. Was the lightkeeper a temporary or permanent employee?
6. Has he been dismissed from his position, and, if so, for what reasons, and who recommended his dismissal?
7. Who has been appointed his successor, and upon whose recommendation?
Subtopic: CRAB ISLAND, ONT., LIGHTKEEPER