Mr. MACKENZIE KING: (Prime Minister; Secretary of State for External Affairs; President of the Privy Council)
1. There is a Canadian High Commissioner accredited to Ireland.
2. Mr. John Doherty Kearney, high commissioner, salary, $7,500, allowance, $8,000; Mr. E. J. Garland, secretary, salary, $3,540, allowance, $2,000; Miss E. O'Malley, stenographer grade 3, salary, $1,620, allowance, $250; Mr. B. Chambers, clerk messenger, salary, $465.
4. Australia and New Zealand do not maintain similar offices in Ireland.
5. There is a Canadian trade commissioner in Dublin.
6. There is no duplication of services.
Topic: REPRESENTATION OF CANADIAN GOVERNMENT IN EIRE