1. At any time, since September 1, 1941, has legal action been started in the courts of the United States or Canada against the national film board by March of Time, Inc., or the producers of the series of films known as "March of Time"?
2. If so, on what date was such action commenced and upon what alleged grounds?
3. Was this action dropped by the producers of "March of Time" and, if so, on what date?
4. Was settlement made as between the producers of "March of Time" and the national film board, its agents, or any other incorporated company against whom action had been taken jointly with the national film board?
5. What did the producers of "March of Time" allege with respect to their ownership of film material?
6. Was settlement of the action arranged by the payment of money to the producers of "March of Time" by either the national film board or companies associated with the board in the distribution and exhibition of films in the United States?
7. If so, what was the amount paid to the producers of "March of Time" from the public treasury or from funds accumulated from the receipts from the distribution in the United States of films produced by the national film board?
3. What was the total amount expended by officials of the national film board for travelling and other purposes in connection with the settlement of this action?
Subtopic: NATIONAL FILM BOARD-LEGAL ACTION BT MARCH OF TIME INC.