1. Have the professional services of Mr. F. Leduc, C.E., of Montreal, been engaged by the government to make a survey into silk intended for use in parachute construction?
2. If so, when was Mr. Leduc appointed and for what length of time?
3. How much has been paid to Mr. Leduc to date for his professional services in this connection?
4. Has the government entrusted to Mr. F. Leduc other surveys or analyses into chemical products intended for use in war industries?
5. If so, when and for what period?
6. How much has been paid to Mr. Leduc to date in payment for his professional services in each case?
Subtopic: EMPLOYMENT OF F. LEDUC