1. Was L. C. Marsh, whose report was on March 16, 1943, presented to the committee on social insurance security, employed by the government to prepare and make said report?
2. If so, what amount has been, or will be paid him?
3. Were those associated with said Mr. Marsh in the preparation of said report paid?
4. If so, what amount was paid or will be paid to each?
5. What public expense, if any, has been or will be incurred in the production of said report?
Subtopic: MARSH SOCIAL SECURITY REPORT