1. Was one Kosho Matano, a naturalized Canadian of Japanese origin, who served in the Canadian forces in the first world war, among those repatriated to Japan this year?
2. Was he confined in the British Columbia mental hospital at the time of his departure for Japan?
3.1f so, how long had he been a patient in the mental hospital ?
4. Did he sign the repatriation form being circulated among those of Japanese origin?
5.1f so, did an R.C.M.P. officer or constable secure his signature?
6. How many other patients of Japanese origin in the British Columbia mental hospital have been sent to Japan?
7. How many from mental hospitals in the other provinces?
Subtopic: REPATRIATION OF JAPANESE