1. What is the number of employees (including members of the board) of the Canadian Wheat board as at December 31, 1947?
2. Is the consolidated revenue charged with payment of the salaries or wages of (a) the board; (b) the board's employees?
3. If not, out of what fund are the same paid?
4. How many employees of the wheat board
(including the members of the board) were, as at December 31, 1947, in each of the following wage or salary classes (a) $1,000' to $2,000 peT
annum; (b) $2,000 to $3,000 per annum; (c) $3,000 to $4,000 per annum; (d) $4,000 to $5,000 per annum; (e) $5,000 to $6,000 per annum; (f) $6,000 to $7,000 per annum; (g) $7,000 to $8,000 per annum; (h) $8,000 to $9,000 per annum; (i) $0,000 to $10,000 per annum; (j) $10,000 to $15,000 per annum; (k) $15,000 and over?
5. How many part-time employees did the Canadian wheat board employ during the year 1947, and at what remunerations?
Subtopic: WHEAT BOARD-EMPLOYEES