1. Did the Postmaster General or the Post Office Department receive a petition from eligible residents along the proposed1 rural mail route at Afton-Bayfield-Summerside in Anti-gonish county, Nova Scotia, objecting to the establishment of such route?
2. If so, how many persons signed such petition?
3. Do they represent fifty per cent or more of the eligible residents?
4. Is a rural mail service being established? If so, when will it start operating?
5. Who is the courier and what remuneration is he paid?
Subtopic: AFTON-ISAYFIELB-SUMMERSIDE RURAL MAIL SERVICE