1. How many soldier settlers of world war I were in debt to the soldier settlement board as at (a) January 1, 1949; (b) January 1, 1950?
2. What was the total amount of indebtedness of those settlers as at (a) January 1, 1949; (b) January 1, 1950?
3. What is the total amount paid in by the settlers during the above period?
4. In how many cases were reductions made?
5. What is the total amount of reductions granted during the year 1949?
6. Have any foreclosures been made since January 1, 1949?
Subtopic: SOLDIER SETTLERS