1. Studies proceeding, but decisions not yet reached.
2. Yes; May 10, 1950.
3. Yes. Various ports in western Nova Scotia were again given consideration.
4. Not yet determined.
6. This is being given full consideration.
7. No definite date can be given at this stage. Present schedule calls for completion within two months.
8. Estimated twelve to fourteen months, depending on type of propulsion unit chosen.
9. Every effort will be made to place the vessel in operation in 1951, but delays in building and delivery of material may prevent the operation of the vessel until the opening of the 1952 season.
Subtopic: FERRY SERVICE BETWEEN YARMOUTH, N. S., AND STATE OF MAINE