1. How many feet of movie film were processed in the laboratories of the national film board of Canada during the year 1949-1950?
2. Of this footage processed, how many feet were processed for departments of the government?
3. How many feet for each department of the government?
4. Was any footage processed for commercial purposes or for individuals outside the government service? If so, what amount in each case?
5. What footage was processed for the film board's own account?
6. What footage was discarded or not used?
Subtopic: NATIONAL FILM BOARD