1. Is the R. E. Welch company, of Port Arthur, doing construction work for the Canadian National Railways in the region of Canora, Saskatchewan?
2. If so, how many men are being employed by this company as an extra gang on the Canadian National tracks in the said area?
3. What wages are paid to these men by this company?
4. How much does this company collect from the Canadian National Railways for the work these men are doing?
5. Does this company collect from the Canadian National any amount for board for these men? If so, how much?
6. Are Canadian National personnel used for foremen in connection with this work?
7. If so, does the R. E. Welch company pay their wages, or pay for their services in any way?