1. Has the Government purchased, in England, cloth for Canadian soldiers' uniforms?
2. If so, in what quantity, and from whom?
3. <a) Has the cloth so purchased been sent to Canada tor inspection? (b) And afterwards shipped back to England to be there made up into uniforms?
4. If the cloth so purchased in England was not inspected in Canada, where and by whom was it inspected?
5. Has cloth purchased in England been shipped to Philadelphia or to any other place in the United States to be there made up into uniforms for Canadian soldiers?
6. If so, what was the total number of carloads so shipped?
7. Since March 1, 1917, how many Clothing Inspectors have been dismissed, and what was the reason for dispensing with their services?
Subtopic: WAR SUPPLIES-CLOTHING.