1. Has the James Simmonds Co., Ltd., Halifax, any contract with the Militia Department for the supply of any goods?
2. If so, what is the date of the contract?
3. What is the amount involved?
4. What character of goods have been supplied?
5. Who were the president, general manager and secretary-treasurer of this company, respectively?
6. Have any goods been purchased from this company other than under special contract?
7. If so, when, and for what amount?
8. Is Lieut.-Col. R. B. Simmonds of tho 66th Princess Louise Fusiliers interested in this company?
Subtopic: THE JAMES SIMMONDS CO.