Referring to an item in the Ottawa Citizen of Monday, September 3, 1917, as follows:
"Colonel the Rev. Father Burke has returned from Washington, accompanied by Lieutenant Charles Alverez.''
1. Was Rev. Colonel Burke at Washington on official business?
2. If so, has he made a report and will such report be brought down to the House?
3. Has Lieutenant Charles Alverez a commission to, or from, the Canadian Government?
4. If not, what is his business in Canada?
5. What Governments did he and Rev. Colonel Burke represent at Washington?
6. Is the Government to pay the expenses of either, or both, gentlemen going to and returning from Washington?
7. If so, what is the amount of the bills that have been paid or are to be paid?
Subtopic: COLONEL THE REV. A. E. BURKE.