1. No information.
2. Answered by No. 1.
present date, and how many of such men were British born, and how many Canadian bom?
3. How many men per province, were liable to Military service under the provisions of The Military Service Act?
4. How many of these men, per province, reported for Military service up to the present
5. - How many, per province, claimed exemption before the Local Exemption Boards?
6. How many claims, per province, were granted by the Local Exemption Boards?
7. How many appeals were taken by the Military authorities against such exemption?
8. How many men, per province, claimed their exemption and were subsequently ordered to report?
Subtopic: HALIFAX AND VANCOUVER HARBOURS EXPENDITURE.