1. Who are the members of the Biological Board of Canada?
2. How are they appointed and by whom?
3. 'What salaries are they paid for their services ?
4. Who is chairman and who is secretary of the board?
5. Has the Commissioner of Fisheries any connection with the board?
6. Where are biological investigations carried on under the board?
7. What scientific staff did they employ last year, and where?
S. Does the Fisheries Branch of the Naval Service give the board any fishery or other problems to investigate?
9. If so, what are some of these fishery problems?
10. Are the services of the Biological Branch of any value to the Fisheries Branch, and to the fishing industry?
11. What reports are issued on the work of the Biological Board and its staff?
Subtopic: BIOLOGICAL BOARD.