1. Of what material is the flooring in the centre of the new Commons Chamber composed, and where did it originally come from?
2. What price was paid for the said flooring per unit of measure, or of weight?
3. What material was used to fill in the spaces between the boards in the said floor, and where did this filling originally come from?
4. What price was paid for the said filling per unit of measure, or of weight?
5. What was the total cost of the said floor laid in position, and before being covered by a carpet?