1. What is the number of miles of telegraph lines between Fort Qu'Appelle and Humboldt, and between Humboldt and Battleford?
2. What is the number of telegraph stations maintained on these lines?
3. What is the cost of maintenance, exclusive of salaries, of these stations?
4. (a) What is the number of telegraph agents employed on these lines, and (b) the total salaries paid?
5. What is the number of repair men employed on these lines, and what is the amount of the salaries and expenses paid to them?
6. What is the cost of material for repair of said lines?
7. What number of messages were handled by these lines during the last year?
8. Are the said lines serving any territory which cannot be served by telegraph lines along the railways?
Subtopic: GOVERNMENT TELEGRAPHS