1. When, and in what capacity was Miss Barbara Lee employed at the Immigration Building, St. John (West), New Brunswick?
2. By whom were her services engaged?
3. Was she dismissed? If so, by whom?
4. Was she at any time required to perform services for which she had not been engaged? If so, by whom?
5. Who is in immediate charge of the dining rooms at this immigration building, and is such person in charge as an employee of the government or under contract?
6. Had such person any right to engage or dismiss help?
7. Is the government aware that Miss Lee has for some years given capable service in connection with immigration service dining rooms, and has been driven out of her position by the actions of the person in charge?
8. Does the government propose to restore Mis* Lee to her position?
Subtopic: MISS BARBARA LEE